For more information call: 214.630.0747
or email: email@example.com
The Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council is an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). The National Minority Supplier Development Council is the global leader in advancing business opportunities for its certified Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business enterprises and connecting them to member corporations.
MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS... IMPACTFUL GROWTH
Copyright © Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
8828 North Stemmons Freeway - Suite 550, Dallas, TX 75247
FOR HELP IN COMPLETING YOUR CERTIFICATION
ATTENDING A PRE-CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP PRIOR TO SUBMITTAL OF THIS APPLICATION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. PRE-CERTIFICATION WORKSHOPS ARE OFFERED ON THE FIRST TUESDAY AND SECOND THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 1:00 P.M. IN THE COUNCIL’S OFFICE.
Certified Minority Supplier Benefits
Certification with the D/FW MSDC provides you with valuable resources to help your business grow and succeed. The D/FW MSDC can offer your business an excellent opportunity to meet with corporate buyers who are interested in working with qualified MBEs. We offer many formal and informal venues to meet with corporate buyers, learn about state and local opportunities, and expand your professional network. MBEs greatly benefit from being certified with the largest national organization whose certification is recognized uniformly by corporate America. Becoming certified also opens up opportunities and speeds up the sales process in a very competitive global market place.
The D/FW MSDC conducts an extensive business review of new and existing MBEs. This review, the Certification Process, is designed to insure compliance with the NMSDC member standards for certified minority business status. Certification by the D/FW MSDC is a nationally recognized NMSDC Certification and is honored nationwide.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Minority Supplier include:
• A nationally recognized minority business certification
• Local, regional and national referrals to Buying Entity (corporations and public sector agency) members
• Inclusion in the D/FW MSDC and National Minority Supplier Development Council MBE computer databases
• Participation in educational programs and workshops to assist in personal, professional and business growth
• Opportunities to network with Buying Entity Members at various D/FW MSDC events and activities
• Multi-tier and MBE-to-MBE business opportunities
• Industry Group Specific opportunities and access
• State of Texas HUB and SBE Certification
• Registration as a client with the MBDA Dallas/Fort Worth Business Center (ranked outstanding and one of the top 10 MBDA Centers in the country)
• Registration on the on-line MBDA Opportunity Portal and the portal advertising Federal opportunities
• Access to free business consulting where specific contract and financing opportunities exist
• Update assistance of your capability statement
• Support with U.S. Department of Commerce and MBDA partners to assist your company to go global
Applying for MBE Certification at D/FW MSDC, consists of the steps below:
CLICK ON THE BUTTON ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATION APPLICATION.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE RE-CERTIFICATION APPLICATION.
To become a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), your business must meet the following NATIONAL MINORITY SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL requirements.
Both current and historical facts are considered in determining ownership qualifications and participation in the management and operations of the company.